It’s sure that nobody wants frizzy or dry hair, We all dream of straight strong and silky hair, But, you must have tried so many products and treatments to fix this, but none of them have worked foor you, or works for a while and then your hair returns to his nature,
I know how much you want a magical recipe to get a silky and straight hair, without losing any more buks on!
But before i talk about the magical recipe there are some causes and things you do and they damage and dry your hair :
- Excessive use of hair styling products: by using styling products regularly you damage your hair and then it become dull and frizzy
- Washing your hair too many times: you shouldn’t wash your hair with shampoo more than 2 times a week
- Using hot water to wash your hair: you should oven wash your hair using cold water so you keep it fresh
- Overuse of chemical treatments.
- Regularly using heat tools for styling,
Now that you know the causes of dry and damage hair and you avoid them, let’s talk about the recipe to get silky and straight hair:
- 2 TBPS castor oil
- 3-4 TBPS raw milk
- 3-4 TBPSof plain and unsalted butter
- 1 TBPS glycerin
- 2 TBPS honey
- 2 TBPS olive oil
- In a bowl add milk and butter. Then mix both ingredients,
- then add all the other ingredients and mix it well to form a soft paste.
- Start by combing your hair gently and then part it into two.
- Take a little of this hair mask and massage it over your scalp.
- Apply the mask from the roots till the ends and let it settle for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. you can skip the conditionner as the ingredients present in the hair mask are very moisturizing.
Apart from this there are some other masks and recipes you can use to get rid of your dull and frizzy hair,
Avocado is a magical ingredient that can help to get silky hair. To prepare an avocado hair mask,
- mash a ripe avocado
- add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil to it.
- Mix the paste well and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Apply it twice a week. It will act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
Bananas can provide nourishment and conditioning to your hair by fighting dryness. To prepare a banana hair mask,
- In a blender put a ripe banana .
- add a tablespoon of honey
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Blend the above ingredients,
And your banana hair mask is ready to use. Apply this to your scalp and hair. Let it sit for half an hour and then wash it off with free-sulfate shampoo.