If you are one of soft and silky hair lovers and you’re longing for it, this article is for you,
Check these steps and hme made recipes that would help you get your hair smoother,
Tips to add in your routine for a smoother and straightening hair
- Wash your hair with cold water, it helps to give the hair shine and softness.
- Wash your hair several times a week not everyday as excessive hair washing exposes it to losing natural oils from it and becomes dry.
- Make sure you’re using sulfate-free shampoo,
- Use conditioner for hair, it helps keep the hair soft.
- Choosing products that are appropriate for the type of hair and make sure they’re sulfate and paraben free.
- Avoid high temperature styling and straighteners for your hair.
Aftter respecting all these tips, now you can also do some of those recipes to help your hair getting smoother and soft.
Recipes To Smooth Your Hair Naturally
- Apply few drops of coconut oil on the hair from the roots to the ends.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap or by plastic wrap and leave it on the hair for one to two hours.
- Wash the hair with cold water and shampoo twice to 3 times to remove traces of oil from it.
- Whisk two egg whites .
- Moisten the hair with water to make it damp, then lay the mixture of egg whites on it from the roots to the ends and leave it on for about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Wash the hair with cold water and sulfate-free shampoo well.
Banana and honey
- Mash the banana and add some honey in a bowl.
- Moisten the hair with water to get it wet, then apply the mixture on it from the roots to the ends and leave it for one to two hours,
- Then wash the hair with cold water and sulfate-free shampoo.
Apple cider vinegar
- Mix two equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Wash the hair with your usual shampoo, then apply the mixture to the hair with a scalp massage and leave it for several minutes.
- Rinse the hair with cold water.
- Cut the aloe vera leaf, then gently extract the gel with a spoon.
- Add water and mix the gel to get a smooth mixture.
- Place the mixture in a spray bottle then spray it on the hair after washing and drying it.
- You can repeat this recipy 3 to 4 times a week.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight.
- Mix the seeds the next day with a little water added to them to form a coherent mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash the hair with cold water and a sulfate-free shampoo, then apply a conditioner.