Regrow Eyebrows using natural remedies to grow out over plucked or thin eyebrows back faster.
- STOP TWEEZING: The first step on how to grow eyebrows back faster is to put down your tweezers and leave your brows untouched for a while.. Till you wait for the eyebrows to grow back, fill in with brow powder and blend together by using a spooly brush or clean mascara wand.
- EXFOLIATE: Use a soft tooth brush and brush through your eyebrows to exfoliate and stimulate growth.
- CONDITION : Conditioning your brows, will not only help your eyebrows grow back, but ensure they are also strong and healthy. Condition the eyebrows with oil, castor oil will condition and nourish the lashes which can help your eyebrows grow back faster.
- EYEBROW MASSAGE : Massage the eyebrows with natural oils like vitamin e oil or olive oil for few mins twice a week using your finger tips which will not only enhance growth, but strengthen the hair
- OVERNIGHT TREATMENT: Add a drop or two of lavender or rosemary essential oil to a tbsp of natural oils like coconut oil and store it in a container. Use a clean mascara wand or a qtip to gently swipe a small amount across the eyebrows before going to bed to help nourish the eyebrows overnight for faster growth.