How To Prepare Pasta Chips ; RECIPE
Chips are everyone’s best friend! Nothing can be as amazing as making your own chips at home with seasoning of your choice. Here we are today with a unique recipe that can be a real hit at parties- pasta chips! These are a nice alternative to the usual chips.
What You Need:
- Chilli flakes
- Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Grated cheese (optional)
How To Make:
- First, heat some water in a cooking bowl and add in some water.
- When the water starts boiling, add pasta and allow it to boil for at least 10 minutes to make them soft.
- After boiling, remove them from the water and place them in a strainer to drain excess water.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan to make the chips.
- Once the oil is hot, add boiled pastas to it and fry until golden-brown and crispy.
- In a mixing bowl, take all the pasta chips and sprinkle salt, Italian seasoning and chilli flakes. Mix them/toss with the pasta chips and serve.
- If you want you can add some grated cheese on top.