Healthy Cranberry Juice Drink Recipes
Cranberries are an antioxidant powerhouse, and you can get them fresh during the fall and winter. Here are 3 excellent healthy cranberry juice drink recipes that will help your body to experience the immediate effects of natural energy and essential nutrients.
Health benefits of cranberries:
– Cranberries are a low-calorie fruit -45 calories per cup.
– Consuming cranberries daily is good for your heart health. Cranberries increase the levels of “good cholesterol” (HDL) and reduce the levels of “bad cholesterol” (LDL).
– Cranberries can fight urinary tract infections and disease.
– This fruit has big potential to prevent strokes, viral infections and possibly tumors and certain cancers.
– Actually, cranberries have wide range of antioxidants, and they are in the second place after the blueberries with so many powerful antioxidants.
Healing Cranberry Cleanser:
Get your healthy dose of Vitamin C, fiber and natural energy in this healing cranberry cleanser.
- 2 cups fresh kale (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges (chopped)
- 2 bananas
- Put the kale in a blender, add the water and blend until smooth.
- Then, add the remaining fruits and blend again.
- You can also use frozen fruit, if you want the drink cold.
- This recipe is for two servings.
- Cranberry Syrup & Sparkling Cranberry Juice
Make your own unsweetened cranberry syrup from fresh or frozen cranberries. You can also use cranberry syrup to make a healthy sparkling cranberry drink.
- 12 oz. Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 c. filtered water
- In a saucepan, add the cranberries and water.
- Cook the cranberries on medium-high, until they all pop.
- Mash popped cranberries with a spoon and then remove them from the heat.
- Leave the mashed cranberries on for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour cranberries in a blender and blend for about 1 minute.
- Strain syrup through a fine mesh sieve, and pour it in a glass jar.
- Cover it and put in refrigerator.
- Sugar-Free Sparkling Cranberry Juice.
- 2 oz. cranberry syrup
- 8-10 oz. club soda
- 25-30 drops of liquid Stevia
- Combine all the ingredients in an ice-filled pint glass, and stir well.
- Sugar-Free Sparkling Cranberry Juice has only 10 calories and less than 2g of carbs.
- Supernatural Weight Loss Cranberry Drink
- Healthy cranberry drink that can help you with weight loss.